Catering InformationApplying for a catering pitch PLEASE NOTE WE NO LONGER KEEP A WAITING LIST.
Thank you for your enquiry to trade at our Markets with your catering unit.
Before we consider you for a position on one of our Markets, there is some information that we need to see.
Please see the list below and forward ALL the information to us with a covering letter.
All caterers must use a purpose made unit that is less than five years old, have gained Level 2 Training for Caterers and hold full Public Liability Insurance.
Documentation Required if we were able to offer you a Position
• Completed Application Form –
• Photograph of the Unit you wish to trade from
• Sample Menu
• Level 2 Training for Caterers
• Public Liability Insurance Certificate
• Gas Safety Certificate (can be obtained from Gas Installer in Yellow Pages)
• Electrical Installation Safety Certificate (can be obtained from Electrical Inspection and Testing in Yellow Pages)
• Portable Appliance Installation Test Certificate (PAT) (can be obtained from Electrical Inspection and Testing in Yellow Pages)
• Confirmation that you are registered with your Local Authority
• Two weeks advance rent will need to be paid once a position is confirmed